Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I am banning myself...

...from the "Extra Foods" store near our house.  Somehow every single time I go in that store I spend money I didn't intend to.  It's probably because it's where I run in quickly for a few things, and I almost always have 3 kids in tow, and it almost always seems to be close to meal times where the kids are whiny and cranky and I will give just about anything to keep them quiet.  Today the damage was workbooks for the kids and two cat toys, the other day it was bubbles and some clothes.  The other grocery store in town is only slightly further away, and their prices are slightly higher, but there are no temptation items there, just food.  And as a bonus they give the kids a free cookie which usually dissuades any other begging.

No comments:

Post a Comment